Thursday 29 March 2007

a fairy ring!



So, i missed the old ladies and gentlemen at the club on Tuesday and to make up for it I battled through the rain today back to The Irish Centre only to find nobody in only Julie, who's too busy to entertain soggy downtrodden old me. So I have to find my own fun!
I'm off in the rain and wild to locate my newest playground. Outside it smells of boiled bacon and then doughnuts. Oh a coffee and a sugar doughnut and warmth, but no, just disorientated me in the wilds of LS9! I tried to retrace my steps from my last visit. There had been an abandoned sofa and over a grass mound i had discovered a circle of cushions, which got me thinking about gatheringing and then about Irish folklore and leprachauns, and wee folk and magical things that can happen when you believe in the fairies :)
And then it appeared, my place my space!

No comments: